Thursday, 19 April 2012

Plotting

I have been busy this whole week, working on the fine detail of the plotline for Serafin: Air.
piecing it together

I know how the episode fits in with the rest of the story, but I’ve still had to work on the finer detail of the individual story itself.

Although each of the four stories are combined into one main story, I still think it is important for each one to stand alone, to be unique whilst also playing it’s part to tell the whole story.

In a way some people might think this is restrictive, but I find it freeing as it allows me to explore different aspects of the story and approach different elements of the story in a different way, giving each of the four books (Fire, Air, Water and Earth) their own place and their own feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image: smarnad / FreeDigitalPhotos.net